Visa Advice for Employers
Providing Visa Solutions to Corporate Clients
Global Connect offer comprehensive service and expert visa advice for employers. Global Connect help corporate clients ensure that their organisations are fully compliant with the current immigration requirements. Global Connect can assist Australian employers that need to employ international assisgnees or employ overseas personnel to work in Australia. Global Connect can also assist overseas companies that wish to engage in business in Australia, participate in joint ventures or fulfill a contract in Australia.
Global Connect can arrange visas for inbound employees on international assignments or training. We can tailor our services to your company’s specific requirements and help your business to:
- save cost and time in handling paperwork, coordinating with expatriate employees and liaising with the Immigration Department
- avoid delays and problems in relocating specialist and business executives to Australia
- ensure compliance with Australian immigration law and regulations
- keep abreast of latest immigration policy that may affect your company and expatriate employees.
We can advise and assist your business on:
- visa eligibility of potential candidates or international assignees
- compliance with business sponsorship requirements
- work rights of temporary visa holders, like Working Holiday Visa holders
- subclass 457 sponsorship, nomination and visa applications paperwork
- processing time and procedural requirements
- business sponsorship monitoring reports
- provide ongoing advice on sponsorship obligations and visa compliance issues.
Call Global Connect on +61 2 89122132 or email us to find out more information about 457 visas.