Employer Sponsored Migration

Employer Sponsored Migration

Subclass 457 Temporary Work (Skilled) visa

This is a visa for employers to recruit and sponsor skilled professionals and specialists to work in Australia on a temporary basis. The sponsoring employer can be an Australian or an overseas business. The visa can be granted for up to four years. Family members can be included in the application.

Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Scheme visa

This is a permanent residence visa for skilled professionals and specialist to live and work in Australia. Applicants must be nominated by an approved employer. Applicants can be subclass 457 visa holders who have been offered a permanent position by their employer after having worked in Australia for two years; or those who meet skills, qualifications and English language requirements; or those who are sponsored by an employer through a labour or regional migration agreement. Family members can be included in the application.

Subclass 402 Training and Research visa

The is a temporary residence visa for people to undertake occupational training; conduct or observe research as a visiting academic; or participate in a professional development program in Australia.

Call Global Connect on +61 2 8912 2132 or email us to find out more information on Employer Sponsored Migration.